Free Font: Bank Gothic Medium
TrueType Font (.TTF)
Click the button below to complete your FREE download:
Upper case sample:
Lower case sample:
How to install the new font?
All fonts avaialable on font-zone.com are TrueType fonts (.TTF) and will work on any version of the Windows Operating System. Installing the font will allow you to use, view & print with your new font in most of your commonly used programs.
1. First, download the .TTF file from the download link at the top of this page. Save the file in your "My Documents" or "Desktop" folder to easily remember where you saved the file.
2. Install the font to your system through the control panel: Start > Settings > Control Panel
, choose Start > Control Panel
3. Select the Fonts
4. Choose File > Install New Font
5. Select the drive and folder containing your previously downloaded .TTF font file (step 1).
6. Be sure that Copy fonts to the Fonts folder
check box is selected if available.
7. Click OK
to install the font.
for more help with installing and using new fonts on your computer.
Related results for "Bank Gothic" font family:
Results 1 - 2 of 2